Tyson Construction (formed in 1949), based on the Fylde Coast is a Principal Contractor of Executive and Affordable Homes, Schools, Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Premises and Specialist / Supported Housing across the Northwest.
We enjoy working with Registered Providers helping them to improve their housing stock, deliver their strategic objectives and social priorities. We are committed to delivering Social Value within the communities we work.
As a team we have demonstrated our Appetite, Ambition and Capacity to work in partnership with our Clients to deliver their construction projects. We take a simple, open, honest and transparent approach to everything we do.
Tyson Construction are currently delivering new build Homes England funded Affordable Housing projects in Kendal in the North to Whitchurch in the South and from The Wirral in the West to Oldham / Rochdale in the East and all points in between.
• New Build Affordable Homes (Affordable Rent / Shared Ownership) for Registered Providers
• New Build Homes (Outright Sale and PRS) for Registered Providers
• New Build Private Developments for Open Market Sale
• Specialist Housing (Extra Care / Supported Housing / Healthcare) for Registered Providers, Charities and Care Operators
• New Build and Refurbishment projects for Schools and Churches
• Contractor for Speculative Housing Developers and PRS
• Contractor for Commercial / Retail Operators
For more information, please visit: www.tysonconstruction.co.uk
35 Homes and above
34 Homes and Below