Shape Engineering are a multi award winning dynamic consultancy practice who provide National Structural and Civil Engineering expertise to a broad spectrum of Clients. As an expanding motivated practice, with offices in the North West & South of England, we strive to exceed expectations and have created a loyal UK wide Client base, who believe in our professional service. We take pride in our ability to produce pioneering innovative project results, offering reliable pragmatic advice and delivering commercially astute solutions. We challenge conventional designs to ensure that the optimum outcome is achieved for our Clients.
Shape’s vastly experience multi-disciplinary team utilise the latest technology & software to supply exceptional levels of service and engineering excellence. We work across a variety of sectors and current projects include; large City Centre apartment and high rise residential schemes, retail parks, hotels, schools, marinas, & bespoke private houses, with values extending up to £100 million.
Our development arm Shape Land & Property has a portfolio of completed and on-going projects, with more creative schemes in the pipeline for 2019. Site identification, due diligence & financial viability services are provided by our Land Acquisition Team, which enables Shape to self-generate opportunities for our Clients, Shape Engineering & Shape Land & Property.
Our Core Services;
• Structural Engineering
• Structural Inspections & Surveys
• Remedial Measures & Recommendations
• Foundation Designs & Advice
• Highway Design, Private and Public – S38, S50 & S278 Agreements
• SuDs and Traditional Drainage Systems for both Private Developments and the Adoptable Asset Network – S104, S106 & S185 Agreements
• Liaison with Statutory Bodies, Local Authorities, Highways Departments & Environment Agency
• Earthworks , 3D Cut & Fill Modelling
• Flood Risk including Flood Storage Compensation Analysis
• Master Planning & Plot Strategy
• External Works